1 day - $800 or
two payments of $450
Up to 4 attendees
2 days - $1,600 or
three payments of $575
up TO 4 ATTENDEES
each addt'l attendee $200 per day
Introduction to Communication Systems
Creating an Ideal Client Experience
Bringing a Vision to Life
Strength in Numbers
Being a manager is extremely complex and difficult. Accept it – don’t fight it and waste energy wishing it wasn’t so. What you do is an art form, but as such, it requires a huge amount of patience and adaptation. Every person is different and there is no “one size fits all” approach to managing. The ultimate goal for you as a manager is to have a team that follows you because they want to, not because they have to.
• 10/90 rule (10% work, 90% people)
• 3 R’s: relationships, respect, results
• Setting expectations and leading your culture
A team can only latch onto a dream or vision if they feel like they share it or are a part of it. Keeping your entire team in the loop is vital. It’s necessary in order to implement changes successfully and avoid making them feel like they are just obeying commands rather than being a part of something bigger than themselves. A team is only as strong as its weakest link and it’s your job to help them stay strong together.
• Staying connected to your team with technology (Intro to Evernote, Meistertask, Slack, Band)
• Quarterly Staff Meetings
• QuarterlyManagement Meetings
• Bi-Monthly in-salon Education Classes
• Bi-Monthly Leadership Meetings
• Monthly 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions
• Daily Huddles
Client retention is the ultimate customer service score of your salon. Training your staff and managing the systems in your salon is how to provide consistency for your clients. Clients expect to receive the best when it comes to service. If they experience it, they will provide repeat business as well as referrals for new business.
• Skill Certification
• Continued education
• Avoiding sticker shock - color quote sheets
• Guest care etiquette
• Spin cycles
• Teamwork in action
• Diffusing customer anger and navigating through difficult situations
Numbers tell a story. You can’t be present all the time with every person, but looking at the numbers allows you and your team to see the big picture. In what area does your staff need help? What does that look like when they are with a client? How can you help?
• Breaking down the critical numbers and how they directly impact one another
• Salon goals
• Stylist benchmarks
• Inventory management
• Individual action plans/coaching
Dreaming is one thing - bringing that dream to life is another. Observe a day in the life of a Maximum FX Team member and discover how each individual plays an integral role in our salon. During this time, you will see first-hand how our team operates on a daily basis and what our systems look like in action.
• Salon location tours - meet our team!
• Become a Maximum FX client
• Client testimonials
• Leadership team Q & A’s
• Stylist Q & A’s
• Guest care shadowing
• Consultation observation
• Retention best practices
• Pre-booking strategies